Oct. 2017

Oct. 2017

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Joyland

We went to Joyland a few weeks ago to celebrate a friend's birthday. The boys had a lot of fun and it was a nice evening out spent with good company.

I loved watching the boys together all night. Matthew really took Koyle under his wing. They have been playing so well together and I love watching their little relationship develop.



 Matthew was tall enough to go on all the big rides and he thought it was pretty awesome. He even went on a real, adult one which he loved at first but then it got to be a little much for him by the end.
This little train you could ride on and it pulled you around the park.

Cheesiest ride but Koyle loved it, because it was a boat.



This ride wins the most annoying award. 

Matthew liked this roller coaster but Koyle wasn't so sure-he said it was scary.


Matthew loved the log ride and convinced Justin to ride on it twice with him.

The birthday girl!
Despite my lack of excitement at the moment in writing (I am super tired today) it was a lot of fun and the boys still talk about the next time we will go. Too bad there probably won't be a next time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kill joy of course there will be a next time. There's always gmas and gpas for the fun stuff! And where was that. I saw green grass? In Lubbock?