I thought it would be fun to do a little picture comparison of the boys and I thought I had a picture of Koyle in his carseat at 3 months but I couldn't find it. This was the only picture of him at that age I found on the blog and I didn't feel like digging out the external hard drive just for a silly post. So here is the best I've got.
 |
| Koyle at 3 months |
 |
| Landon at 3 months |
 |
| Matthew at 3 months |
Of course Matthew and Landon look alike; but Koyle looks more like his brothers than first meets the eye. This picture helps to show that because you don't notice his hair and different head shape as much. It will be interesting to see if baby #4 looks like Koyle or like Matthew and Landon or different. Do I have one mold and then Koyle will just be the odd ball out? Who knows?
And here is a picture of the 3 boys taken together the other night. I had been looking through pictures and realizing that Koyle really did look like his brothers in a lot of ways so I tried to take a picture to compare their features. They turned out super cute.
If life were a game of shirts and skins, my family would definitely be on the skins team!
3 comments:
love those pictures, you can just see their personalities shine through!
Oh my heck what cute boys!!! I have to say though...you need to quit letting Matthew grow up, because it's freaking me out! In some of the pictures he still looks like little matthew that I know, but some of them I'm hardly starting to recognize him he looks so grown up! Crazy how time flies by!
I don't see the resemblance between Koyle and his brothers, but all of them are still so cute! We seem to have two molds at our house; emmie and lily are jones molds and nattie and syd are Tiffany molds. It will be interesting to see if your next one comes out looking like Koyle. :)
Post a Comment