Matthew had his first tee ball game on Saturday. It was a beautiful day for a game and Matthew was excited to finally get to wear his uniform and play on the big field. We started the day off with team pictures. Since this mama is too cheap to pay for the professional pictures, I took my own.

 |
| My two handsome boys together! |
 |
| We couldn't not include Riggs |

Grandma Tami and Grandpa Jay were in town for the weekend and got to come to the game with us! I think Tami was more excited than Matthew. But it was really fun to have them here, especially when Koyle fell asleep so I didn't have to try and hold him through the game with my pregnant belly : )

I bought the boys sunglasses while out shopping with Tami and Koyle loved wearing them. Everytime we get in the car he asks for his sunglasses. Love his cute little face and I don't think I will ever get over his cuteness in that hat!

A picture in front of our sponsor sign: A big thanks to him!
Our official team picture in front of the league sign.

My attempt at an artistic picture...photography is not my talent.

In the dugout before the game.

Matthew got to play pitcher for the game. He saw lots of action since most kids only hit it about as far as the pitcher. He did great and made a lot of good throws. He would always miss it when the 1st basemen threw the ball back to him though because he was never expecting it to come to him.

The hot sauce coach! He looked good all dressed up and out on the field-though this picture through the fence doesn't do him justice. It was dad's big day too. Justin and Greg have done a great job coaching and the kids knew right where to be and what to do. Despite the headache of it all, he is enjoying being part of this with Matthew.

More pictures just because!

Abby-our fearless team mom. She was glad to have the first game and pictures over with! Good thing she doesn't read my blog so she won't see this picture I put up of her : ) And our friends the Clarks were nice enough to come and cheer the boys on. It was a lot of fun. I felt bad though because the other team only had 4 kids show and there was NOBODY in their stands to cheer them on; we filled our side with standing room only and everyone was cheering and excited to be there. If I had to choose I would always pick the side heavy on love rather than not.

Getting ready to bat. Matthew was first on the lineup.

Swing!

Team huddle.
After the game we went down to the park next to the fields and had a little pizza party with cupcakes to celebrate and let the kids have a little relaxed fun together. It really was a fun Saturday afternoon. And the best part is we get to do it again today, and on Thursday, and then Saturday, and Tuesday, and Thursday, and.......
Go Rangers!!
2 comments:
You crack me up. Such a fun post.
-Steph
Nothing like a grandma cheering on her grandson! :)
Post a Comment