Oct. 2017

Oct. 2017

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Boating with Maddi

One day we were going boating and Matthew invited Maddi to come along. It was her first experience on a boat and she was so giddy and excited. It was adorable to watch how happy she was. She surprised us all a little bit too because she had no fear at all out on that tube.





Yes, she is standing up! She was braver than I was.

Maddi thought she was pretty cool stuff driving the boat. Jay let her drive it kind of crazy with big sharp circles and she would laugh and giggle the whole time.

Matthew was really loving the cherries! Let's just say it resulted in a near disaster at the pool the next day.
Thanks for coming with us Maddi!

3 comments:

Kimi Sheffer said...

It all looks like so much fun and the boys are just growing up (as well as your sisters). I'm glad you are enjoying Idaho so much. We really miss you and can't wait to see you this summer!

Stephanie said...

Looks like your having fun. I have to say, there have been a couple times when I've thought, "I'll call Carissa...oh yeah, she's not here..."
Missing you back home, but glad you're having a blast.

Myranda said...

So glad Maddi got to go with you guys! Wish I could have been there to see all the giddyness, but I know it quite well so I can imagine. :) That girl never ceases to surprise me with the things she will or won't do!