And to finish off- the boys love washing dishes. Koyle calls it bubbles. If I ever need a go to babysitter for a few minutes, I let them play in the water. I just have to be prepared to mop up the mess and change their clothes afterwards. : )
Oct. 2017
Sunday, April 28, 2013
Treasures
A few memories for me to treasure, and a few treasures to share with the grandparents. I finally got Koyle on video this afternoon saying all of his "sound" words. These are things that instead of saying words for he has very specific, very unique sounds that he uses instead. He consistently uses these sounds for these words. The only one not perfect is his water. He used to do this tongue roll thing, but lately has actually tried saying water. I couldn't decide which video I liked more, so even though they are of the same thing, I am giving you both!
And since I had Koyle's attention and he was so willing to perfom, I caught a few other little videos of him:
And of course Matthew wanted to get in on the action, even though he didn't have anything special to show off:
And just a few other fun things we have been up to. Koyle loves basketball; that we already know. I got sick of always having to lift up him so he could shoot the ball, then put him down to get the ball. Lift him up, put him down, lift him up....So I propped the hoop on a chair low enough for him to reach it. Fabulous! Unfortunately we just borrowed our folding chairs out for a week so now I'm going to have to stand and hold him again.
Koyle loves to spin around. He is always spinning and spinning. He doesn't actually spin very much in this video, but it was the best I had.
And to finish off- the boys love washing dishes. Koyle calls it bubbles. If I ever need a go to babysitter for a few minutes, I let them play in the water. I just have to be prepared to mop up the mess and change their clothes afterwards. : )
Thanks for sharing my treasures with me!
And to finish off- the boys love washing dishes. Koyle calls it bubbles. If I ever need a go to babysitter for a few minutes, I let them play in the water. I just have to be prepared to mop up the mess and change their clothes afterwards. : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Those are awesome. Too bad you can't print those into a book. Koyle is going to seem so different. and Matthew is easy to understand now. The four weeks can't go by fast enough.
Koyle is SO cute! I love those videos of him talking. What a cute stage to be in and he has such a cute little voice!
They are growing up so fast - love the videos! I'm with Tanya - four weeks can't come soon enough.
Post a Comment