Luckily he has been sleeping great again since Friday and is back to his pleasant self-hooray! (He is also eating again which is a big contributing factor to his happiness being back I'm sure.)
Oct. 2017
Monday, February 4, 2013
How Do You Fall Asleep?
Everyone has their own way of doing things, and Matthew wins the prize in that category when it comes to funny sleeping. Here are a few nuggets from this week:

Luckily he has been sleeping great again since Friday and is back to his pleasant self-hooray! (He is also eating again which is a big contributing factor to his happiness being back I'm sure.)
And the other day Justin was going to play basketball and the rec center and offered to take Matthew with him to give me a little break, and so Matthew could have some fun. Matthew was so excited and wanted to dress just like daddy. I got out some boxes of clothes that my aunt gave me a few years back with size 4-5T clothes in them. I am so glad I went through all the trouble of saving those because they are starting to come in handy. I found this adorable pair of basketball shorts and Matthew looked so cute heading off to the gym with his dad. Thanks Trenton for sharing your stuff with us!
Matthew had so much fun playing basketball! Have I mentioned before that he is getting all grown up?
Luckily he has been sleeping great again since Friday and is back to his pleasant self-hooray! (He is also eating again which is a big contributing factor to his happiness being back I'm sure.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wow, he is getting ALL grown up. Don't blink, Carissa, they really do grow up fast. Poor little Koyle Buddy, this Grammie just wants to hold him and rock him, dangit, why'd ya have to move to Texas. And by the way, why is there three blue and yellow chairs and one black??? Just sayin . . .
Ok that pic in their basketball clothes is kind of adorable....that is why a person should have boys. so cute!!
Such cute little boys! I love those precious sleeping moments. Michael fell asleep after a minute outside on the swing today. :P
Oh the joys of sleeping. Rachel used to get up at night and come sleep in our bed. She's so wiggly when she sleeps and I could never sleep with her by me. We finally started "bribing" her to sleep in her own bed. If she stays in her bed at night, in the morning she "earns" a fuzzy. When her fuzzy jar is full she gets to go to the dollar store. It's working! Now she only gets out of bed to go potty. :)
Post a Comment