
This post is mostly for the grandma's because I think they are the only people who really will take the time to watch these. But please feel free to enjoy a few moments of my sweet boys.
Sorry this one is sideways, but it was the best one I got. The next one shows what Koyle says when he wants the phone or ipad. He will say, "I do, I do." It's not the greatest example of it but its the best I've got:
Sometimes if you haven't seen or heard Koyle for a while it is good to assume he has gotten the ipad. He can always seem to sneakily get it even when it is up on the desk plugged in. This day we found him 'hiding' in the bathroom playing the ipad. Sneaky little boy.

And who says you have to have a girl to get cute pictures of your kids wearing your shoes? Matthew was never really a shoe kid and so I love it when Koyle wears our shoes around.


And as requested, a video of Koyle climbing the bunk bed ladder. He was SO excited that we let him do this since the ladder has been put away as of late.
I love this kid. He is adorable and I can't kiss his cheeks enough. He is developing quite the character and we have the feeling he is going to be the conniving tease of the family. Do you miss him? I do and he's only been asleep for a few hours. His smile will melt your heart every time you see it!
3 comments:
Of courcse I miss him. I would love to kiss those cheeks right now. He is just growing up so fast. Thanks for indulging the Grandmas!!
What cute kids! It always amazes me how big Koyle is getting. Michael & I loved the videos! (Michael was pointing and laughing and getting excited. :)
Oh mannnn do I miss those two little sweethearts. I know exactly what you mean about kissing those sweet cheecks--can't get enough. I thank you too, for posting for the grandmas--more appreciated than you will ever ever know!!! And bunkbeds remind me of the millions of hours of three little boys fishing off of them. Just keep making every moment a memory!!!
Grammie Tami
Post a Comment