Oct. 2017

Oct. 2017

Friday, February 15, 2013

Conversation

Justin just told me about his conversation he had with Matthew and I just had to record it.
Matthew: Dad, how come when I go to sleep at night my light is on (his night light) and when I wake up in the night it is off?
Justin: Because we turn it off.
Matthew: Why do you turn it off Dad?
Justin: We turn it off because it takes electricity and electricity costs money.
Matthew: Oh, so we need to save money so we can buy ipad games?

Ha ha. He is always wanting to do the upgrades and buy different things for the ipad games and we never let him because it costs money and we always tell him we don't have money for ipad games. Silly boy.

2 comments:

Kimi Sheffer said...

It reminds me of Kevin's sister, Katie (6 yr old), taking away the dancing monkey toy from Michael because he kept turning it on and off and he was "wasting electricity and we don't have money for that." I told her I have some batteries if he makes it die.

Tami said...

Well mom, don't ya know - there are lots of "FREE" downloadable I-pad games--gosh! Tee hee hee!!!