Oct. 2017

Oct. 2017

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Transitions

The other day I was thinking about all the transitions and major changes my family has been through in the last 3 months
  1. Moving across the country and starting a new life in Texas
  2. Moving to new house means unpacking and moving in
  3. Husband starting medical school=adjusting to new schedule
  4. Potty training
  5. Matthew stopped taking naps
  6. Koyle has gone from taking 3 naps when we moved, to two naps, to one short nap, back to two naps, and now he is hit and miss between one and two : ) (read between the lines...crazy days with a cranky one year old)
  7. Koyle learned to walk
  8. Koyle got a new tooth
  9. I am in the process of starting my own preschool
  10. New church callings
Some of these are bigger than others, but as I thought about all these things we have been working through in a relatively short time, I felt better that my dishes aren't usually done before I go to bed, my family room is usually littered with toys, and I fluctuate between a go get 'em attitude and a step back and just let it happen because I can't control life attitude.

I wonder what the next 3 months will bring? I am hoping it involves a little more 'settling' and less 'transitioning'

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Not gonna lie, I giggled when I read this, but only because I get what you're saying. I am so glad our children won't really remember these days of craziness. And I look at Mike and Kim's kids and keep telling myself they survived, so perhaps ours will too, right? So glad our husbands want to work hard to provide for us. :)