Oct. 2017

Oct. 2017

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

What Pinterest Doesn't Tell You

I found this clever idea on pinterest and I just happened to have some shaving cream and food coloring laying around my house. So this morning we did a little shaving cream bathtub painting. The boys LOVED it!! How could you not? I had to resist the urge to jump in and do some painting myself. 
They started out pretty clean : ) And Koyle did start with a diaper on, but after pooping we decided not to waste another diaper and just went free willy

Koyle seriously loved painting. And he had a death grip on his paintbrush. He was not letting go of that thing. He had to keep it with him the whole time he bathed afterwards too.
Look at that adorable face! Koyle thought it was funny to try and paint me.
My budding artist

Simply wash the tub with water when you are done, pinterest told me. What it forgot to mention was that the food coloring would stain my kiddos skin : ) Luckily it came off after a little soak in the bath so I don't have little blue and green gremlins running around the house. 

2 comments:

Myranda said...

haha! Love it! I've seen that idea and have thought it would be fun to try!

Unknown said...

Haha, oh I love it! Maybe we can do that one day when I come to visit!! That would be fun. Remember that day when we made the paint for the bathtub with soap and food coloring? haha, oh good times!