Oct. 2017

Oct. 2017

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Our New House

Well, the apartment we had lined up didn't exactly prove to be what we were hoping for. More on that story later. But in a whirlwind of a morning we were able to find another place and we got all moved in today. Well, we got the truck unloaded, but we still have a lot more moving to do. And so without further ado...the picture tour:
This is the boys' room, looking out from the bathroom. The open door is the walk in closet-fabulous! Koyle's crib will be against the wall you can't see. The bunk bed takes up a large part of the room, but Matthew loves it!

 Each room has its own bathroom.This is the boys' bathroom.
 So, I waited FOREVER for all these pictures to load and then realized I didn't rotate some of them, but it is late and I am very tired and I am not waiting for them to reload. So just tilt your head on this one. This is standing in the hallway right outside the boys' room looking into the 2nd bathroom. This one has a door in the hallway, and a door connecting to the 2nd bedroom, which will serve as our office. I have no pictures because Koyle is asleep in there right now, but it looks like the other bedrooms.
 Again, rotate. This is the front door. I will get some outside pictures tomorrow when it is not dark.
 This is standing at the front door, looking into the family room. Loving the open space!

 This is the dining room. That door you see opens up to the patio/backyard. Yep folks, I have a little (albeit very little) patch of grass. It is fenced in so the kids can go play in safety!
 This is my kitchen. Check it out folks. I LOVE IT. There is a pantry closet as well, across from the refrigerator that you can't really see.


 This is the bathroom in our bedroom. Not only do I have a cabinet above every toilet to put things in, I actually have a bathroom counter...hip hip hooray!
 This is standing in the kitchen looking into the laundry room. And that door opens to...
my garage!!! Who could ask for anything more? We are very happy with our new place.

So these pictures are out of order because blogger is retarded, but this is our bedroom. And below is our closet.

Matthew is loving the "toy box" he is either throwing all the toys out, or sitting in the box playing with them in there. Things are a little crazy and we will be glad when we are all settled in. Updates of our trip and other happenings will come once that day arrives. Right now we have spent an hour trying to get Koyle to sleep and he is still crying...so I gotta go!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty sure he is missing his Grandma, bet I could get him to sleep.

Sarah said...

Dang it Carissa. You post a photo tour of your house the day you move in!!? You are making me look extremely bad! But wow, what an amazing house! 3 bathrooms... Jealous!!! and a garage too! -bring on the costco items because now you have a place to store 100 rolls of toilet paper! yay! (I speak from experience) lol We are excited for you Carissa! and I know you will make a beautiful home and life for your family deep in the heart of Texas!

Shaina said...

How exciting! It looks like SUCH a great place--the first home post-ittybittyapartment is like paradise, isn't it? I'm so glad you guys can be happy and comfy there. Can't wait to hear the STORY!

Becca said...

How fun! Hope Justin has a good day today. The place looks great and i'm so glad you guys got out of your other contract. Smoke... BLAH! Your place already looks great and you've been there for less then 24 hours. Can't wait to see the finished product!

Unknown said...

Wow, Cris, that looks wonderful! I can't wait to make the trip to come and see you sometime! Looks like a great little place, I hope you like it there! (though not too much, because I do want you back in Idaho when Justin's done w/ school :)

Tiffany said...

All your dreams have come true!! So excited for you! The place looks awesome, and I am loving the walk in closets. Holy cow!