- Yesterday we were outside playing and Zeke saw a squirrel and started chasing it. A few minutes later Matthew saw a squirrel. He then proceeded to tell us about it:" I have a funny squirrel, and it is round, circle like this-(holding his hands to make his fingers in the shape of a circle). He has one diamond on his bum. And whoosh whoosh whoosh, lots of sprinklers around on his head. And, bushes on his ears, and bushes on his pants! That's my funny squirrel."
- "I just want to belax and eat some food and watch a cartoon." Matthew says this every morning when he wakes up, and periodically throughout the day if he is a little tired or grumpy.
- Matthew: I can have a gumball mom? Me: No, you've had enough gumballs. Matthew: Okay, thanks mom! Just one more gumball.
- "Koyle is a bowling pin. I'm gonna knock him over."
- "Last Day" Matthew is always refering to things we did in the past as last day.
- "I'm gonna join this party!" or "Do you wanna join my party?"
- Matthew loves to pretend that the swing set is his rocket. But if you sit inside the bottom then it is his train shop. He has a bunch of little balls in there and they are the batteries that he is using to fix the train.
- One morning Matthew started playing angry birds on his bed. He would stand on the toy box, hang on to the headboard and lean back, the launch himself over the bed and knock over the birds. Then he wanted me to be the bird that he launched into and knocked over.
- Matthew loves to use his train tracks as skiis and he will walk on them through the kitchen. One day was especially entertaining. He had found a little American Flag and somebody had to be the flagger for him. He would ski for a second and then crash into the water and yell, "I'm down, I'm down, wave the flag." We would then have to wave the flag while he scooted himself along the floor on his stomach (swam) to get his ski's in the water. Then he would climb back on top of them and the whole process would start over again.
Oct. 2017
Saturday, July 21, 2012
Matthew's Funnies
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Oh gosh! Troy and I are laughing so hard about the diamond bum squirrel! I am tearing up right now! hahaha WE LOVE YOU MATTHEW!
Hahaha, I love all his 'funnies'! But let's just say that I'm glad your his parents and not me...he's gonna be a handful growing up with such a mind of his own :D Love you all to pieces!
I am having a hard time picking up those "batteries" and toys. If I leave them out it feels like he might be back soon to play with them.
Oh my gosh! So funny! I was so excited to find a link to your blog! I lost it forever ago and am constantly wondering what you and your family are up to! Miss you and so happy about your lovely family! Your boys are adorable!
I think the hairy monster with no arms, no legs, 2 eyes, and 2 teeth that moves like this *matthew wiggling on the floor* should have made the funnies list. Oh! and his "dad! don't even talk to me, I'm sick! I'm using my loud voice cuz i'm angry" should have made it too ;)
Lindy
Post a Comment