Things were getting a little crazy around here so we pulled out an old Land of Obey chart that my mom had, because luckily it was a train chart. Our target behaviors were getting yourself dressed, laying down for nap, reading scriptres/saying prayer at night without crying, and going to bed at night. So he could potentially earn 4 spaces a day. I took him to D.I. and let him pick out a couple of incentives. He chose a bowling pins set and this train thing that goes around the track and dings when you push the button. It took him a VERY LONG time to earn his pieces, but he finally made it to the top and earned his train cake. My aunt found this awesome train mold pan when she was cleaning out her kitchen and gave it to us. I want to use it for Matthew's birthday so I used this as my trial run to see what it would come out like so I would know how to decorate it. Matthew had a ton of fun with it and as you can see, really enjoyed eating it too!
1 comment:
He's gonna have one awesome 3 year old birthday (can't believe it) with a cake like that!
Post a Comment