Oct. 2017

Oct. 2017

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Fuller Park

There is a park near my house that we love to visit. It has some fun playground equipment, but we especially love the duck pond. One day we walked down to the park, fished, ate lunch, played on the toys, and enjoyed all the baby ducks and geese. The first time we went the mama geese were super protective of their babies and didn't want you getting close but today we couldn't keep them away and they would come right up to get the food. There was one goose that was making me a little nervous because she would hiss at me and get really close if I didn't give her a piece of bread.
I was fascinated by the baby ducks. I could have sat and watched them all day. There was one duck that was being really mean and kept chasing one of the mommy ducks away. It made me angry/sad, I even yelled at the duck to be nice.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Oh my gosh do not talk to me about hissing geese! They scare me TO DEATH! There is a park we go to too with aggressive geese and I always have to hide behind Troy. Tami told me that geese attacked Cory's diaper when he was little. scary. Anyways looks like you had a fun date with your boys and you are too dang cute yelling at that mean duck! haha