Oct. 2017

Oct. 2017

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Video: 5 Little Monkeys

I just downloaded my new camera software and am trying to figure it out. I think it is gonna be pretty cool. But I wanted to share this gem with you. We have been having nice weather lately and on Friday I decided to let Matthew go over and play on the playground. On our way, we saw some people in our ward going to a playgroup that they do every week. We decided to go and be social. They did this little song there and Matthew loved it and wanted me to sing it all day long. He picked up on it right away and it is so cute when he does it. I was super excited to finally catch it on video!

3 comments:

Myranda said...

SO CUTE!!! I love his little voice!

Anonymous said...

You're right, cutest thing ever. I forgot about that song.

Shaina said...

HOW CUTE!! I don't even know that song, but he sure does! I love "The End!"