Matthew got to go to his first real birthday party this weekend. It was cousin Emily's 4th birthday. Emily is an avid princess lover, so naturally she had a princess party. They invited only cousins, and it just so happens that Matthew is the only boy cousin that age. So, Matthew got to be the star prince of the party. (Someday he will realize just how lucky he was!) He looked pretty cute in his suit, comb over hair, crown, and sword. I don't think I got a good picture of his hair, but we had to put a fair amount of product in it to get it to stay in place. All day he kept touching his hair saying, "I have crazy hair."
After getting all dressed up and opening presents, the kids got to make noodle necklaces. Matthew did a really good job at stringing his noodles on. Then we had lunch, and cupcakes. The kids had fun just playing together for the afternoon.
4 comments:
Haha. "I have crazy hair." So cute! What a handsome little prince. The little side part is so cute. I can't believe Cory and Tiffany's girls are that big now! I guess we've been gone for long time. Just three more months and we can be mom friends:)
He was such a cute little prince. :) thanks for coming!
What a handsome guy! Parties with family are the best. Koyle is so stinkin cute! Do you know when you are moving? We might be coming back to BYU for grad school this year. Crazy turn of events.
What handsome boys!! Koyle is getting so grown up. I can't wait to see them again. Matthew is going to be sad to leave his cousins.
Post a Comment