Oct. 2017
Tuesday, November 1, 2011
Dinosaur Museum
One day while Justin and I went to the doctor to potentially have a baby, Alan Farnes babysat Matthew for us. Being the awesome person that he is, he walked Matthew down to the Paleontology Museum. They didn't get to spend much time there before we called to say we were not having a baby and were on our way home. Ever since then Matthew has talked about the Dinosaurs that "bite my finger." This week I was finally able to start venturing out and doing things again and I wanted to do something fun with Matthew to get him out of the house. The first day we were going to go he decided to be really naughty and mean to Koyle so we had to say home and try again the next day. He worked really hard to be nice the rest of the day and the next morning (although we did have another small episode right before we left-but that was partly due to my impatience and not being used to getting out the door with 2 kids) so we headed off to the dinosaur museum. Matthew was in little boy heaven; I thought it was pretty neat as well. For just being a little place they had quite a few really cool and big fossils. I wanted to take Matthew's picture and I told him to pick his favorite dinosaur...he picked three that he wanted his picture with.

The donation box was a dinosaur head and you put the money into the mouth. Matthew was a little leary of it but was being brave and trying to put the money in. As he reached his hand into the mouth I made a growling sound and totally scared him. He was not about to put money in his mouth anymore because the dinosaur would "bite my finger." It was a really fun outing and we are looking forward to going again; hopefully daddy can go with us next time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
He's looking so grown up! I bet you got a good laugh out of scaring him too. One of those moments that you kind of feel bad, but its oh so funny too. :)
He's getting so big! I don't blame him, I wouldn't have wanted to do it either!
Post a Comment