Oct. 2017

Oct. 2017

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Accepted!

(I started this post last week, and then mid-post our computer crashed. We got that taken care of and then life was a little crazy, but I finally have both kids asleep and the dishes done at the same time so I can do a few things. So, here is this long overdue celebration.)
Justin has been accepted to Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine! We are excited that he has been accepted somewhere, even if it is not our first choice of schools. VCU is a good school though and it is in Virginia, which gives it major bonus points in my book. Now we can breathe a little easier knowing that our future is going to plan out the way we had hoped. We are still hoping to hear back from a few more schools, but if we don't, we won't complain.

4 comments:

J&K Gallacher said...

Congratulations! That's super exciting.

Unknown said...

WAHOO!!! Congratulations!!! If my opinion matters though, Virginia isn't my first choice either because you'll be So FaR aWaY!! but that's very cool! Way to go Justin!

Zachary and Rachel Toomey said...

AH congrats, thats exciting! Hey, apparently I dont have your address because I got a return to sender from the mail. Will you please give me your correct address??! :)

Kelly said...

Yay! Congratulations, that's exciting! Can't wait to see where you end up.