Oct. 2017

Oct. 2017

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Pregnancy Update

I have been so bad about keeping updated on this pregnancy. This is a picture of me at 22 weeks 4 days.
And here is a picture of me more recently at 28 weeks:
I haven't looked at pictures from my last pregnancy to compare yet but I think I am about the same size. At my doctor's appointment yesterday I weighed in at 125 pounds! I feel good about that. My blood pressure is still low, and my doctor called me a "magnificent specimen of a pregnant woman" which of course made me feel great about myself!
Because I am carrying this baby so much lower I haven't been getting heartburn and am just more comfortable in general. I can still sleep through the night (I usually don't even have to go to the bathroom) and so my energy has been pretty good all things considered. I always wish I exercised more but there's not much I can do about it at this point. The past few weeks I have really started to feel big and the tummy tends to get in the way more now. I remember now why I enjoyed being pregnant last time. Once I get past the sick, yucky part, I really do love being pregnant because there is just something special about feeling the baby move inside and knowing I am bringing another special life into the world.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

You look great and I love your doctor's comment :)

Zachary and Rachel Toomey said...

125! You tiny thing. You are looking wonderful and I cant wait to meet the second little man!

Anonymous said...

WOW!! I don't weight 125 and I'm a chubby old lady. PS. I'm playing the which statement is a lie game. Winner gets a surprise.