Earlier this month we took Matthew to the Orem Summer Festival Parade and Fireworks. It was a beautiful day for a parade. Matthew LOVED the motorcycles, the airplanes that flew overhead, the firetrucks, and the one horse (what kind of parade only has one horse?). He also enjoyed the candy that we were able to grab in the madness.
Oct. 2017
Sunday, June 26, 2011
Pulling a Tiffany
So my sister-in-law is notorious for doing posts about really old events. (Don't worry Tiffany, we love you for this.) As I was going through some of my pictures I found some things that I wanted to post about but just never did. So humor me for a few minutes here.

The firetrucks came right at the end and as they passed by the fireman stopped and pointed right at Matthew. Then he ran over and gave Matthew the cutest fireman hat. Matthew loves his hat and is so cute wearing it.
Matthew stayed awake until the fireworks started and he loved the colors in the sky. He kept naming all the colors he saw as the fireworks went off. The poor little guy was so tired but he fought off sleep hard because he was not going to miss the show. He didn't get scared of the loud noise at all which surprised me a little. I love doing fun things like this with my family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are hilarious! This post isn't even old either! I would just be getting around to posting this. :) Glad you had fun at Summer Fest!
Post a Comment