Oct. 2017
Sunday, June 26, 2011
A New Kitchen Floor
In May we got new linoleum in our kitchen and storage closet. This was the old:
I am absolutely loving it. Not only does it update the look of our apartment quite significantly, it is just nice knowing that I am the only one who has used that floor. It is also much nicer quality and it hides dirt very well which is a good and a bad thing, if you know what I mean. I was also excited because I was able to cross a few items off of my deep cleaning list; no need to scrub the baseboards because they are new, and no need to make maintenance come move my stove so I can clean underneath it because that got done as well. Now all I need is a new bathroom floor and I will have gotten all new flooring while living here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
oooh I like the floor a lot!! Can't wait to come see it in person soon...hopefully...maybe.... eventually we'll come visit you guys :)
Lindy
Post a Comment