Matthew has turned into a talking machine these days. Here are a few of my favorite words that he says; they also happen to be some of his favorite things right now so we get to hear them a lot.
And here are just a few cute pictures:


We babysat Kento for a couple of days and Matthew LOVED it. He is still talking about Kento and if you ask him who is friends are, he answers, "Kento." Very cute and sad that they are moving in a few weeks. Oh ya-and we got pet fish, which Matthew of course thinks are the greatest.


Might I also add that he has figured out how to get out of his crib. He has still gone to sleep okay except for one night, but we always know when he is awake because the doorknob starts to jiggle. I guess it really is time to get those toddler rails for his bed.
And Matthew recently learned to jump with both feet and he thinks he is pretty cool!
3 comments:
Matthew has some great words! I bet he and Jay could hold quite the conversation together. They really would be best buddies if we were neighbors. Jeff and I did not pass any kind of hops down to Jay, poor boy, so Matthew has a much higher vertical. Seriously--it's impressive! He should be a high jumper!
He's such a cute little boy! The prayer part was my favorite.
Matthew is darling! I love that little guy. And it is so much fun playing basketball with him.
Post a Comment