Oct. 2017

Oct. 2017

Saturday, March 26, 2011

The Name Game

Lately Justin and I have been working on having Matthew try to say different words. He's pretty good most of the time to attempt at repeating what we say. The other day at family dinner, our cousin Ashley got Matthew to say his name. So we started playing the name game. He does Ashley and Jacque the best and he won't really say Grandma or Mandi. So if you want to hear him say your name, here you go. I think we got almost everybody before he lost interest in this video.

And this is just a picture I love. It reminds me of the game: Which one doesn't belong?

7 comments:

Tami said...

Yay for the name game!!! What a cute little monkey he is!! I love videos!!!

The Stoddard Family said...

What a sweetie! He's doing a great job talking..but I didn't hear my name! I know he's just dying to say Aunt Brittany ;)

Leah said...

That is a super cute picture of Matthew!!
Also, just wanted to let you know that I really appreciated your comment in Relief Society today, it added a lot to the lesson. :)

Kimi Sheffer said...

SO cute! We love that little guy! :P

Anonymous said...

I can't believe he is talking so much. Jacque will be pleased that he likes her name.

Tiffany said...

Funny....Matthew and Natalie say Grandpa the exact same way. "Bumpa." I bet if you had him say Auntie Tiffy he would nail it the first try since I'm his fave. :)
Cute little kid--love his talking!

Jamie said...

Pretty sure Tiff is wrong---try Jamie!! It just rolls off the tongue :) and he said it about a bajillion times while I was there during spring break. I just realized how long ago you posted this, but better late than never :)