Oct. 2017

Oct. 2017

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Santa says...

I got Matthew on video saying, "Ho, ho, ho". It's pretty cute if you ask me. Once he starts ho ho ho-ing, it's hard to get him to stop, as you'll see in the second video.


Matthew has been able to do all the animal noises in his Spot book for a while but he has had other favorite books the last few weeks and so he hasn't wanted to sit and do all the noises. I took this book to church on Sunday and we were sitting in Relief Society, all was quiet, and Matthew was reading the book. Of course he decided to do ALL the animal noises. When he turned to the lion page he let out a great big ROAR right in the middle of class. I couldn't help but laughing. He is a little distracted in this video and doesn't do all his animals, but it's the best one I've gotten so far of him reading.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HO HO HO . . . . one week to Matthew.

Janelle said...

Sooo cute! Carissa, the other day I was sitting at an intramural football game and thinking about how it just wasn't the same without you and Matthew by me! We miss you! See you soon.

Whitney and Greg said...

He is soo cute, and has a ver imrpressive ho,ho ho. :)

Kelly said...

He is so cute! I finally got caught up on your blog. How fun to spend Thanksgiving at Disneyland. I served my mission in L.A. so seeing you at the temple brought back a lot of great memories. I love it there! And I love all of the great books you got for so cheap! I love books!