Oct. 2017

Oct. 2017

Saturday, September 25, 2010

For the Grandmas

So I guess you could accuse me of being too practical. I will try to not be so practical in my thinking next time and send him just because there is no reason : ) I think I should come up with a reason though and go do something fun so I have to send him to you...hmmm.... Anyways, to ensure you don't miss this stage of Matthew's life, here are some cute videos and pictures just for you. Enjoy.
Matthew loved the train ride at the Opening Social last weekend.
He also decided last week that he didn't want to take a morning nap anymore. This was the result during lunch one day. Luckily, he has decided to start taking morning naps again. : )
Matthew absolutely loves his yogurt! We have also taught him to eat with a spoon and he is getting pretty good with it. Still a little messy though.



Matthew loves to turn around in circles-but its hard to catch him on video. He walks around everywhere these days and he loves to walk up and down steps (holding on to the railings of course).

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

He hates it when you tell him what to do. Can't wait for you to find something fun to do. Spontaneity is a good thing.

Kelly said...

He's so cute! We love Baby Matthew, as Victoria calls him :)

Evans Family said...

Okay the first part of your post is a little confusing...maybe its just me though. Were you going to send Matthew to Boise for a while??? Anyways...I love the pic of him asleep in the highchair. I remember that with Maddi-so funny! Watching him eat and turn in circles makes me excited for those stages with Brynnley. Although I don't want time to pass too quickly its so fun when they start to learn so much and become these little people. Hope you're enjoying these times! :)

Emily said...

He's so big and SO cute!

Tiffany said...

He's really good at eating with a spoon! That's awesome. Nattie likes to hold a utensil, but still ends up eating with her other hand. :)
How about you guys come to LA and Matthew can teach Nattie to walk?? Win win for all of us!

Anonymous said...

Lol, love it!! and I noticed he was eating with his left hand....yay :) Now maybe I won't be so lonely, haha.

~T.

J&K Gallacher said...

Yay for Matthew! He's such a smartie and I think you are a great mom too!