And while we're here check out a picture of Matthew's cute shoes we got him. He is doing a really good job walking in them and has already figured out that shoes mean going outside. He will bring me his shoes, point to himself and shake his head yes. I need to get a video of him shaking his head because it is so cute. Anyways, go check out his pictures.
Oct. 2017
Tuesday, August 31, 2010
Pictures
I got Matthew's pictures taken last week and she has posted some pictures to preview on her blog. You can check them out HERE! She does such a good job and I love how they turned out. I can't wait to get my CD to see the rest of them.
And while we're here check out a picture of Matthew's cute shoes we got him. He is doing a really good job walking in them and has already figured out that shoes mean going outside. He will bring me his shoes, point to himself and shake his head yes. I need to get a video of him shaking his head because it is so cute. Anyways, go check out his pictures.
And while we're here check out a picture of Matthew's cute shoes we got him. He is doing a really good job walking in them and has already figured out that shoes mean going outside. He will bring me his shoes, point to himself and shake his head yes. I need to get a video of him shaking his head because it is so cute. Anyways, go check out his pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Cutest shoes ever, and I really love the pictures. I can't wait to get some copies.
Those pictures are way too cute! I like her style a lot! I'm a big fan- and Mathew looks so cute! He could be on a cover of a magazine. Seriously!
They are way adorable! I can't believe how big he is!
oh man he's so cute! I do remember you guys and thank you for the wonderful advice. I forget about that part of life sometimes :) hope all is well! we miss that ward!
Those pictures are great! He is such a cute boy :)
Post a Comment