Oct. 2017

Oct. 2017

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Having a Bad Day?



Having a bad day? Let me cheer you up!

If that didn't work for you then perhaps some cute bath videos will


And if neither of those made you smile then I know this will; there is nothing more precious than a brand new baby!
Brynlee Rose Evans was born yesterday afternoon. She was 6lb 9 oz. and healthy as a bug!

6 comments:

Jenn said...

I want to come and play with Matthew J!
Congrats on another girl in the family!

Greg and Blythe said...

SO cute! Those videos definitely will put a smile on anybody's face!

LBlackwelder said...

So adorable! I love when they get belly laughing like that. Claire does it when I speak spanish to her.

Whitney and Greg said...

SO cute!!!

*~Brittnee~* said...

That is so cute. I love seeing Dads play with their babies. I can't wait to meet you and your little one. Hopefully the next family reunion. Oh and I can't help but think my name was stolen lol. My daughter's name is spelled the exact same way. hehe, so cute!

*~Brittnee~* said...

What a sweet family Justin, I can't wait to meet your wife and son! Hopefully at the next family reunion or sooner. Glad to see your all doing well.