Oct. 2017

Oct. 2017

Thursday, March 18, 2010

So Many Things, So Little Time

The past week has been crazy, jam-packed, and fun-filled; let me tell you all about it.
Wednesday: I got a call to go in a substitute which was a lot of fun. That night I packed my house up and shoved it in the closet-really.
Thursday: Justin and I moved all our big furniture before he went to class and then we spent the day moving around to different places while we were getting NEW CARPET!! I love it. My house still smells funny and I have to use two hands and all my body weight to open my front door now, but I have a clean floor. It looks much nicer too; the colors are much more vibrant. That night I put my house back together again (at least partly) and packed my bags.
(Old vs. New Carpet)
Friday: Woke up Friday morning and did some last minute packing and then headed off to Idaho. After saying my hellos I got right to work making chocolate boxes for Kimi's bridal shower. Matthew was not cooperating so I didn't get much done. At 9 I went to the airport to pick up Tiffany who flew in as a surprise. It was awesome because nobody had even the slightest clue she was coming. We spent the night getting things ready for the shower the next day: cutting fruits and veggies, getting dishes out and tables set up, making jello centerpieces (which turned out super awesome), etc. and then I went back to my house and finished making chocolate boxes (which also turned out super cute). I finally turned in around 1 a.m.
Saturday: Up early and getting myself and Matthew ready for the day, then heading over to the Jones' to do last minute prep for the Bridal Shower at 10. The Shower went really well and was a lot of fun. I wish I had gotten some pictures but I didn't. Kimi got some really great stuff. And the quilt her mother made her is pretty much the cutest thing I have ever seen in my life. After all the clean up was done I headed off to PNW (a dance competition) to watch Lindy dance. She is growing up so fast and is such a beautiful dancer. Then I took Matthew to the Jones' and put him to bed then went back to my house and waited for my sister and brother-in-law to get there. After a little visit with them I went home to go to sleep. I visited with my mother-in-law until about midnight when Matthew started crying so I decided to go to sleep. Little did I know I would not sleep. Matthew got a lovely cold and was up at least every hour that night because he couldn't breath.
Sunday:A super crazy weekend+not sleeping all night+lose an hour because of daylight savings=a really tired me come Sunday morning. But I survived and took a nap that afternoon and then my nice relaxing vacation home started. My niece was there and she is super cute and I had lots of fun playing with her.
Monday: Went shopping with my mom and got a cute skirt, shirt, and a new watch! I also got some fun things for Matthew. It was beautiful outside and so we put Matthew in the swing and he loved it!
Tuesday: Had lunch with Lindy at school, made some cute cards, cooked dinner, and then went to a scrapbook store that night.
Wednesday: Packed up and drove home. Unpacked.
Thursday: Take the snow tires off the car, get the oil changed, do some grocery shopping and a little baking to get Justin all ready for his triathlon because....
Friday(tomorrow): Justin leaves at 6 am for his very first triathlon in Havasu, Arizona. Wish him luck and I will let you know how he does!

No comments: