Oct. 2017

Oct. 2017

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Little Whizzer

So this morning we were getting ready to give Matthew a bath. Justin was filling the tub of water and I was holding Matthew. Next thing you know, Matthew was peeing all over the bathroom. Luckily he only just barely got Justin, but unfortunately he aimed right for the toilet paper roll so there went half a roll of toilet paper. We thought it was pretty funny and went about our day. But then, Justin was changing Matthew's diaper right before choir practice and Matthew peed all over him. It was pretty hilarious. Justin did not think it was funny because he had just gotten that suit dry cleaned this week; Matthew however found the whole situation quite funny and wouldn't stop laughing. Even though he was really just laughing at us laughing at him, it was funny because it appeared as if he knew what he had just done and found a great deal of humor in it. Ah, good times.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious. Wish I was there

Evans Family said...

That's what you get for having a boy! haha

Emily said...

So funny! And that is one reason I like having a girl...

Heidi said...

Awesome. So talented at such a young age!

Tiffany said...

holy cow that's a lot of pee! I think this is why I have girls. :)