Oct. 2017

Oct. 2017

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Stuff

  • I finally took Matthew to the doctor and he had an ear infection. He is on antibiotics and starting to feel better. Yeah for more sleep!
  • At the appointment, Matthew weighed in at a whopping 18 pounds 9 ounces!!
  • Matthew is learning how to share. He insists on holding the spoon and chewing on it when I try to feed him cereal. So, I make him eat a few bites and then I let him have a turn chewing on the spoon.
Sometimes he gives the spoon back fine, and sometimes he throws a fit. Which leads to...
  • A 5 month old tantrum? The other day Justin was talking on the phone and Matthew wanted it. So Justin got out all of Matthew's toys and tried offering them to him; he was not interested. He wanted the phone. When Justin wouldn't let him have it, he got mad and cried. Oh boy, am I looking forward to his toddler years.
  • When will my child learn to play by himself? He seems to think I am his personal entertainer.
  • I love watching Matthew discover his world, and he loves to discover.
  • My birthday! I turned 23 on Monday and Justin got me the complete set of the Harry Potter books. It even came in a sweet chest!
  • I started my Yoga class this morning and I love it. I am already feeling the effects : )

5 comments:

Emily said...

Hmmm...Matthew sounds like Cassie was- which makes me think that maybe 5-month tantrums are actually normal. I understand what you mean about wanting attention all the time- Cassie thinks I am her constant playmate and often tells me that I'm done doing the dishes or reading my book so I can play with her. At least they're so cute and fun that they make up for it. :)

Evans Family said...

Where are you taking the yoga class? Sounds awesome. Hope you did have a relaxing birthday!

ElizabethandEriks said...

Your son is so adorable!

Anonymous said...

I'm actually feeling like a human again, so I can comment on your blog now. Before, you didn't want to hear what I had to say. If you were my mother I would be entertained also. Have you had a chance to try out your new stamps yet? Make yourself a birthday card or something :) I love Yoga, can't wait to start a class too.

Nic said...

He is so cute! Its amazing to me how much our boys seem to be alike! And wow 18 lbs 9 oz...that what Champ weighed it at (EXACTLY) at his 6 month appointment on 12/30!