Oct. 2017

Oct. 2017

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Change is in the Air

Last night Matthew slept for 8.5 hours straight!!!!!!! Do you have any idea how excited I am about that? It has been 2 1/2 months since he slept through the night. He woke up once at 2:30 but Justin gave him his binky and he went right back to sleep. Ahhhh, life is good.
And, he also took a 2 hour nap in his crib all by himself yesterday. Also very exciting. I hope this is a new trend for him and not just a one day development. But even if it doesn't happen again for 2 months, at least I got one night to rejuvenate myself. Thanks Matthew!

2 comments:

Evans Family said...

I'll be hoping with you! :) I must say I'm a little nervous about #2 being a bad sleeper since Maddi was a perfect one.

Shaina said...

YAY for sleep!!! Wow, you are a trooper. Hope your little trooper keeps it up!