Oct. 2017

Oct. 2017

Monday, October 12, 2009

Our Little Bundle of Joy


Matthew is pretty much the cutest baby boy ever. He is getting so big so fast. He has is 2 month doctor appointment on Friday and I can't wait to find out how much he actually weighs and how long he is. Last week he moved up into size 2 diapers. Kind of crazy but the good news is that now I can buy them from Costco and hopefully not have to go to the store for diapers so often. He has found his hands and loves to gnaw on them; he also drools all the time now. He is all smiles and giggles and will talk back to you when you talk to him-if he is in a good mood which means he just woke up from a nap and ate! He has really started to enjoy his play mat more and his bouncy chair. He loves to watch the lion and make it move by kicking his legs; he loves to kick his legs whenever he is happy and excited.
As for Justin and I, we went out on a date for the first time since Matthew was born. It was so nice to have an evening out. We went to dinner at the Olive Garden and had the craziest, funny, old lady waitress who has worked there for 25 years!! Then we met up with Brent & Janelle and saw the movie UP. It was sooo cute. If you haven't seen it I definitely recommend it; its in the dollar theater now so no excuses.
Here are some pictures and video for your enjoyment.

Matthew wearing his tux to church.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

haha you had Julia (pronounced Hu-lia) as your server didn't you??? Brandon worked there last summer and two years before that. She IS crazy. She actually would end up driving me crazy, too, lol. I'm glad you got to go out, though.

The Stoddard Family said...

That pic of Matthew in the tux is soooo stinkin' cute!! He's getting so big! Cute video too!

Nic said...

Oh jeeze, he is just adorable! Champ had that same little all star outfit! And I love your post about being a new mom! Its almost like you wrote what I was thinking too!

The Griffins said...

What an adorable little face!!! That tux is the cutest thing and he wears it well! Good job Jones family, that is one handsome little boy!

Zachary and Rachel Toomey said...

Its so nice that you guys finally got to go out on a date. It was probably a very very nice night out!!! I wish we were were so we could go out together! We really miss you guys and thank you for your friendship!!