I have been reminded that I have neglected to post a pregnant picture for a while. So here is a baby update.

Only 3 weeks to go! At my appointment today Doctor said I was dilated to a 1 and that baby's head was nice and low. So in the words of my sister: At least we know that my body knows what it is supposed to do! Hopefully it figures the rest out without any problems. Our doctor has a great sense of humor and today as he was walking out at the end of the appointment he offered up this nougat of goodness: "Don't give up on me. Hang in there. Don't go smoking or shooting heroin." And that was that. We got a good laugh out of it.
I have been busy getting things ready to go for baby: doing last minute shopping and sewing some more projects. I have recently made a Boppy cover and embellished some burp rags.

On Saturday my aunt and cousins stayed here in Provo on their way back to California. We got to go and swim with them at their hotel and then they came to church with us Sunday morning. It was Hadlee's birthday so after church we had dinner and did a birthday cake. Hadlee was so excited about the Scooby Doo movies she got.


And here are a few pictures I found that I took from up in Idaho. Maddi loved to play with the balloons from my baby shower. And the cake I made for another Searle birthday party that we had!

3 comments:
Cute cakes and sewing projects! I also love that pic of Maddi...cracks me up-send me a copy k? Oh, love the doc's advice-lol!
Be careful, I wrote a post with three weeks--1 cm dilated and at -1 station--to go and he came two days later! Good luck!
YAY!!!! It sounds like he's on his way! I hope everything goes smoothly for you. Impressive sewing by the way
Post a Comment