Oct. 2017

Oct. 2017

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Look out Vegas!


So, Justin and I have had a good amount of time on our hands the last couple of days and we started playing Solitaire. It was fun and all, but then, we started playing Solitaire Vegas style. I had never heard of this before. It is the same except you only get to go through your deck of cards three times. It costs $50 to start a new game and for every card you get put up at the top you earn $5 back. Justin and I have been practicing our mad solitaire skills and we are getting close to being ready to head to Vegas and make some real money. The most we have made is $500. We also lost about $480 at one point too. But hey, isn't that the beauty of Vegas? You gotta know when you stop and how to play. Oh, and did I mention that we use the Undo button and will replay the same game multiple different ways to make the most money? I don't think you can do that in Vegas either. Bummer. Guess we better practice some more before we head off to Vegas!

2 comments:

Evans Family said...

LOL

Erin Darrington said...

It was so good to see your cute preggy-self tonight at your baby shower. Matthew J (period) is one lucky kiddo to get a mommy as special as you. There is nothing better than being a momma, I am so excited for you to find that out for yourself!
Love you!