Oct. 2017

Oct. 2017

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Pictures, Finally!

I finally took some pictures so my blog will have more than just words! First, the much anticipated fat pictures of Carissa. I think the pictures make me look bigger than I really am; but yes, I am definitely showing these days. I can still wear my regular pants, but I have to rubber band some of them because the buttons are too tight. These are of me at 20 weeks and 3 days! I have an appointment tomorrow so I will find out how much weight I have gained!



We also got to see our good buddy Jeff who came up for the weekend. It is always fun to hang out with all our friends. Brent was way super excited about his ice cream cone and how nice it felt on your tongue when you licked it!




Justin's family came up for the weekend and we had a lot of fun hanging out with them. Emily is getting so cute and big; she is turning into a busy body. She loves to get in my purse and play with what she can find. She also loves carrying my water bottles around!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy Cow Cris. you're fatter than when i saw you... and that was only a week ago. Sheesh! Lay off the junk food.

Lindy

Evans Family said...

Yeah for belly pictures! You are starting to look prego...how fun! Can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks!

Jamie Shigeno said...

Congrats on the baby! I can't wait to see you guys. =]

These picture of everyone together make me miss you guys so much! You all need to come to Boise soon! =]

Tiffany said...

Yay for Emmie making the blog! Where was I when you took that pic?? and as Cory says to me all the time, "You're not fat, you're pregnant!" :)