Oct. 2017

Oct. 2017

Monday, March 30, 2009

History in the Making

One of my professors from Southern Virginia University is making history-and I think you should know about it! Professor Crawford is one of the most amazing teachers one could come across. I took two art history classes from her and words do not do them justice. Anywho, she started this project while I was in her class and I found this article about it. Take a moment to read it and learn a bit about the cultural history taking place today.

You can read the article on SVU's page:

or read it at the American Scholar website:

Both have links to each other. The American Scholar article is more detailed, and the SVU one has pictures. I suggest looking at them both.

2 comments:

Evans Family said...

That is seriously the coolest thing! Guess we'll just have to plan a trip to Paris to see it. How about next weekend? LOL (But seriously, we WILL see it sometime)

Anonymous said...

Way cool, you should send her a shout out, maybe you'll get an invite to the unveiling. And maybe you will need to take along some help for the baby, while you're gone.