
Carissa knows how much I love to watch the Jazz so for Christmas she made me Jazz ticket "vouchers" that I was supposed to pick a game we could go to. So with work and school we finally were able to go this weekend to watch Utah play Denver. Grandma Jeannie (Carissa's grandma) and I watched a number of their playoff games together on vacation last year and became Jazz buddies. So we decided to invite grandma and grandpa to come down and go to the game with us. It was a lot of fun and a good game. Grandma and I were pretty fired up with the Jazz in the first half, but they pulled through for us and made it a good game to win their 10th straight. Go JAZZ!!! Unfortunately it was the 2nd game of the night on ESPN so it didn't start until 8:30 and didn't get over until 11:30. As a result grandpa and Carissa dozed off a little when the jazz were getting the tails kicked. But the 2nd half was much more exciting and they stayed awake a little better. However on the way home Carissa was passed out as I drove home at 12:30 am. It was a lot of fun and thanks Carissa for the great Christmas present!
2 comments:
Carissa is sounding like me more and more all the time. Who else could sleep in a professional basketball arena with a game going. That's my girl!
lol- like grandpa like granddaughter...Is that a real saying?!? lol Well, I'm glad you guys had fun and I'm sure grandma and grandpa loved it.
Post a Comment