Oct. 2017

Oct. 2017

Monday, January 19, 2009

You Know You're at BYU When....

The other night Justin and I went to a Men's Volleyball game with Brent and Janelle. I was excited because I have never been to a real volleyball game and Brent got us seats right behind the base line; so we were up close and personal. It was a good time, even though the men lost. During one of the breaks between games they did a little contest to see who in the audience had been married the longest. After they found the winner (58 years or something like that) the announcer started chanting, "Yeah for marriage, yeah for marriage!" Only at BYU!
Everything else is going good. Justin as a good schedule this semester and his classes are going well. He has one class that is all about preparing for med school and what you need to do, etc. He is learning lots from that. He's also in Calculus, PD Bio, Japanese, and something else I can't remember.
Justin's family came up for the weekend. It was a lot of fun having them here and being together. We got to go bowling, play games, eat food, and relax. We always love when family comes to town. Enjoy your day!!