Oct. 2017
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Our Christmast Tree!!!!!
Tonight Justin and I went out to buy our very first Christmas tree together. I am a strong advocate of real trees and was excited to have one in my own little place. And, like always, it turned into an adventure. We weren't sure where they sold Christmas trees around here but figured we could find one easily enough; after all in Meridian they are super easy to come by. Well, we went to Wal*Mart first hoping they would have something set up in the parking lot, and if not we needed to buy some lights there anyways. So, no trees there but we bought our lights. We called Cory and he told us about some place he'd heard about. Turns out it is the cutest place to buy a tree EVER! This family goes up and cuts their own trees and sells them out of their front yard. And it's no small ordeal either, this year they cut 1,000 trees. It was soooo awesome and they were so nice. It's my new favorite place. So, we found a cute 6 ft. tree for $18 and brought it home. Once we got home we realized we didn't have a stand for the tree. So, it was back to Wal*Mart. On the way we saw a ShopKo and thought we would stop there and see if they had any. Nope. So we went to Wal*Mart and looked all over and NO tree stands! Can you believe it? So, then we went to Lowe's and got a killer deal (all their Christmas stuff is half off). We brought it home, set it up, and decorated it. Now we have a beautiful tree and I am sooooo happy! Merry Christmas everybody.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Your life is an adventure. The tree looks awesome, I especially like it with the lights. I did give you all your ornaments, right?
PS Could you please go to your settings and get rid of that annoying letter thing I have to do to comment on your blog. Just a thought.
Tree looks awesome...I found another one of your ornaments in my box this year so I'll bring it at Christmas. See ya in a few weeks!
Post a Comment