(We had a little video clip but it's not working right now. If I figure it out I will add it it!)
Oct. 2017
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
December 1st Party!
What is a December 1st party you ask? Well, let me tell you. My awesome Mother-in-law sent us home with a package of goodies. In it was some hot chocolate, popcorn, and candy canes, 2 advent calendars, a Christmas book, some 'fancy' cookies', a blow up Christmas tree!, and...the promise of a quilt to come. She gave us this cute poem about the Christmas quilt and how on December 1st the parents use it and then it gets passed to the oldest child the next night, and down to the youngest. It continues to rotate through the family until Christmas Eve when you leave it out with a carrot for the reindeer. How fun is that! I'm excited for the quilt; it will be a fun tradition to start. And opening a few presents early is always fun too! Justin and I are excited to read our Christmas book. It is called The Paper Bag Christmas. So now you know what a December 1st party is. Thanks Tami!

(We had a little video clip but it's not working right now. If I figure it out I will add it it!)
(We had a little video clip but it's not working right now. If I figure it out I will add it it!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OK, best idea ever. Traditions are awesome and even better when you get to be added into someone elses. I can't wait to come to your house for Christmas (sometime in the future) and take my turn sleeping with the Christmas quilt.
Post a Comment