
Life is like a puzzle. One day you are staring at all the pieces spread out on the coffee table. Suddenly, you find a matching pair and before you know it the picture is appearing. Pretty soon, the only pieces missing are the ones your dog ate 3 years ago.
Blessing/Puzzle Piece #1
Justin got a job at the MTC teaching English Second Language. He is very excited; not only is the pay great but they work with his school schedule and the MTC is only a 5 minute walk from our house.
Puzzle Piece #2
School started yesterday! Justin's career as a student is off and running (finally), and it is running. He is taking 16 credits; nothing too scary but enough to keep him busy.
Blessing/Puzzle Piece #3
Justin and I both got church callings on Sunday!! We are so excited for the opportunity to serve and to get to know the members of our ward. I would tell you what they are but we haven't been sustained yet...so you'll just have to wait. But we will both find plenty within our callings to keep us busy! : )
Blessing/Puzzle Piece #4
When you and your husband are in the middle of changing jobs, waiting for that first paycheck can be painful. Especially when you find out you only get paid monthly and you won't get anything until the end of September. But...then you find out that you are getting a generous grant and the sun seems to shine a bit brighter!
And to think that all these things happened in less than a week! Life is wonderful, never forget it. So if your puzzle doesn't seem to be coming together-don't worry. Once it gets started you won't be able to stop it. Good luck and have a wonderful day!
3 comments:
So . . . . I'm not in your ward. Call me. I love reading your blog, it is always so encouraging.
One thing I have learned more in marriage than at any other time is that the Lord will always take care of us so long as we are striving to keep the commandments. I remember when we got back our tithing statement at the end of one year in Rexburg and I remember looking at all that we paid in tithing which included any wages and any scholarship/FAFSA/grant money and when I multiplied that number by 10 it didn't add up. We should have had just enough money to pay rent and nothing more, yet I never felt like we went without. Somehow we always had food, we were always warm, and we had the money to wash our clothes. We are a very blessed people. Thanks for your uplifting post. You Rock CSKJ!
Erin
It's quite amazing how the Lord just makes everything work out nicely eh? Glad your life is fitting together how you want. and I'm extra glad that you live so close now! and you need to add our blog to your list! tiffanyandcory.blogspot.com :)
Post a Comment