Oct. 2017

Oct. 2017

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My New Job

I started work this week and it is awesome! I am working as a paraeducator in a small group class of children with Autism. It takes me 45 minutes to drive to work each morning but it's totally worth it. The kids are so cute and so much fun. I get to help out with everything throughout the day and do some group work stuff on my own. Even after two days it has made me even more sure that I would love to teach my own class someday. Sorry I don't have any pictures of the kids; I wish I did because they are great!
We have also had lots of fun with friends coming to visit us. We are having our first overnight guest tonight (our friend Ryan Bakow); we love having friends close by again. (Thanks mom for the extra bed!)
Justin has been keeping busy looking for jobs and getting ready for school to start. He is so great about doing anything that needs done. Sorry girls-I got the best guy out there! I hope you all have a fantastic day, go do something spontaneous!

5 comments:

Evans Family said...

Um...excuse me...I'll fight you for the best guy ever! I think I win! :) Glad to hear you are liking your job and sorry, no news...you'll know don't worry.

Erin Darrington said...

Hey there beautiful! Congrats on the job. You are so good with kids, you'll do awesome!
Erin
ps as a side note, during the priesthood session of general conference we will be in UT having a baby shower and I would love if you could be there, Lori will be coming too, and hopefully Sarah Frassa. But I wanted to give you a heads up. I'll e-mail you more details when I have them, but I hope that I will be able to see you.

Anonymous said...

I love that little picture of you and Justin. Can't wait to see you.
Lindy Lou

Anonymous said...

I love reading your blog, it makes me happy. As far as the bed .. . . anything for you kid. Just make sure it's empty when I get there.

Tianna said...

I'm glad to hear you are loving it. Babies will come! Enjoy the break- no school or children while you can. We have had trouble with our website so try changing your link to the following-

http://web.me.com/tellingtonfamily/Site/Blog/Blog.html