Oct. 2017

Oct. 2017

Sunday, February 26, 2017

Babies!! and let's not forget, Twinkies!!




So, we had our ultrasound today! And.... we are having a little boy!!! Well, a big boy I should say. He measured big; his measurements put the due date at August 14 (our actual due date is August 20). Dr. Dewey didn't move our due date though because early ultrasounds are more accurate in determining actual age so, I'm just hoping I come early because I want to birth a nice small baby! We are excited, and now we can call him Matthew instead of just baby. We didn't get electronic versions of our pictures but here are pictures of the pictures. They turned out pretty good.

This is where you should be able to tell its a boy.


These are of the face. The vertical one is the direction the face is going. You can see the two eyes, nose, and jaw.
I weighed in at 115 pounds. Total weight gain: 11 pounds

No comments: