Oct. 2017

Oct. 2017

Friday, November 18, 2016

Lincoln 4 months

Height:24 in.
Weight: 14 lbs 14 oz

To be honest here, I am documenting this two months after it actually happened and it's hard to remember exactly what he was doing at four months. I know that he was just mastering the skill of sitting. He was also going through a very clingy whiny phase. Happiest kid as long as I was holding him or sitting right next to him; walk away and it's all over. His sleep has been getting longer stretches and he usually just wakes up around 2 and then maybe 5 to eat. Goes to bed at night around 8. LOVES to chew on his toes, and everything really. How about some pictures? Those are more fun anyways.



 He never does this anymore-tear.







 Sleeping babies are so precious

 Yum, fingers! He's always chewing on his fingers.

 Best smiling picture ever!
 I just love his fluffy hair!



 Lincoln has the best open mouth smile.
 He likes to open his eyes real wide. We call them his big eyes.
I can't believe how fast they grow!

No comments: