Oct. 2017

Oct. 2017

Saturday, February 27, 2016

New Years Eve

Lindy pulled out all the Best Aunt Ever Stops and threw an epic party for the boys on New Years Eve. Matthew got it into his head that we was going to stay up until midnight, so we figured we might as well have some fun with it.
We came up with an activity for every hour and wrote it in a paper inside a balloon. At each hour they got to pop a balloon to find out what we were doing next.
 The best part of the night might have been the doughnut eating contest. They thought it was hilarious and the doughnuts were so sticky and their whole faces were covered with sugar glaze.


 We even got mom and dad to take a turn! Such good sports.

 One activity was making party shakers.
And I don't have pictures of the rest. We played a game where we all tied balloons to our ankles and then you had to run around and try to pop people's balloons. The last person with a balloon won. I think Landon was the winner! They also watched a movie at the end, which we thought would put them to sleep. I fell asleep...but the boys stayed awake until the bitter end. Thanks Lou Lou for staying up all night with my kids and throwing them a party while I slept on the couch.

No comments: