Oct. 2017

Oct. 2017

Thursday, September 3, 2015

Bump it Up

I wrote the post about Matthew's first day of school first, because I wanted to write about it while it was still fresh. But now it is at the bottom of the list of things I posted tonight. I tried to figure out a way to bump it up but I couldn't. So if you care more about that than about our summer adventures just scroll down about 4 posts and you'll find it. As always, thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Brendon said...

Landon has grown so much. I hate that I'm not seeing it with my own eyes. The bridal shower looks amazing! So sorry that Landon was a little stinker. Is it a third child thing? Hazel is crazy-clingy most days. And Matthew cracks me up with "I'm a man!" Oh, it's just so fun to see pictures of your cute family.

I'm so glad Matthew is loving school and that you are, too. Props for making lunches. Cracks me up that you won't participate in free lunches. I loving listening to your opinions.

Still waiting for the post about your RS lesson. (Email it to me if you decide not to post about it.)

Maybe this will inspire me to post on my blog...