Oct. 2017

Oct. 2017

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Landon's Birthday

Can you believe Landon boy is one? It is craziness to me.I was trying to get Landon to smile and I told the kids to sing a song to him, and he started singing along! It was super cute.
  We had fun celebrating his birthday with a little party. It was especially fun because the Jones' were in town and Matthew and Natalie got to celebrate their birthday's together, and now Landon and Sydney got to as well. And what fun is a cousin so close in age if you can't celebrate your birthday together? We had some issues with the cake, but plan B ended up being a much better plan and they turned out great. Never mind that I have oodles of cake left over as a result.
We started the party by letting him open his presents. I think he was a little overwhelmed and distracted by all the craziness and all the kids crowding in around him. He wasn't sure what to do with the presents. But as soon as I let him open his blue ball from his brothers...it was all over from there! It was definitely the hit of the day for him. That boy just loves balls so much! I'm pretty sure he was the most spoiled little boy on his first birthday though. He got some pajamas and big metal dump truck from Grandma and Grandpa Jones, a cute little tractor from the Clarks, another of his favorite sippy cups from the Jones cousins, a blue ball from his brothers, and a water table from mom and dad! Brittany brought her camera and took pictures for me...so I have a lot!

Can you find Landon? Somewhere behind the crowd of kids he is in there.


Seriously, look at that face! He was so excited about the ball.
 Sydney got to open a present too. New binkies!

 It's not a birthday party at the Jones house without a birthday video!
He played with his ball all night long...at least whenever the older kids weren't stealing it away from him.

Then it was on to the cake!










Neither of them got too crazy with the cake. Landon definitely enjoyed eating his but he never dug in and destroyed it. Maybe he will be my neat and tidy child. 
We love you Landon! You definitely make our family feel more complete.

2 comments:

Lindy said...

oh my gosh! That picture of him with the ball is just too cute!! It has been way too long since I've seen that little boy. It looks like he's starting to get quite the personality.

Brendon said...

I love that I see you three times a week but that I get more insight to your life through your blog.

Oh my goodness, Landon's face is SOOOO cute (all the time, but that surprised face is priceless). What a cute boy and a fun celebration!

-Steph