Since I'm in a blogging mood I figured I should do a pregnancy update. I haven't done one in quite a while. My second trimester went pretty smoothly. I had more sciatic nerve pain during the second trimester than I normally do but I have been doing yoga and stretching to help and it makes a huge difference. I have had moments of "nesting" where the desire and urge is there but it doesn't ever really play out in real life that I get anything done. I did go through all my baby clothes and get them organized and put into new bins.
Here is a little picture tour so far; I haven't been quite as consistent this pregnancy but I haven't neglected documentation all together.
 |
| October-10 weeks |
 |
| beginning of November |
 |
| Ultrasound day! 20 weeks |
 |
| late January-25 weeks(ish) |
And just for fun here are some comparison pictures.I think I am pretty close to the same size with each one although it is a little hard to tell.
 |
28 weeks with Koyle Check out the beautiful green, luscious view I use to enjoy from my front window.
 |
| 25 weeks with Matthew |
The boys are getting excited for baby and talk more and more about things we will do when baby comes. It is hard to wait sometimes, for them and for me. May still feels like it is so far away. Still lots to do but at the same time I feel like we could have baby tomorrow and be ready. Baby was head up at my appointment last week and my fingers are crossed that he will turn and stay down in the coming weeks. Only big complaint at the moment is that my face is starting to get fat and I hate when my face gets fat. But heartburn has been sporadic and manageable, sleep is going decent, and overall my energy level is holding. Third trimester here we come! |
4 comments:
25 weeks with matthew looks like a jail pic. LOL! You look healthy and skinny!
I'm with you Carissa, just waiting for May (graduation), it feels like an eternity some days and like tomorrow other days. We can hang in there together ;) Love ya, cute post!
Jamie
Funny, I think you look biggest with Matthew. :)
Looking good! Glad you are feeling good.
You look great Cris! Your hair has gotten so long...I don't know why but these pics made me miss you...
Post a Comment