Oct. 2017

Oct. 2017

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Deductive Reasoning

Matthew: Mom, you are always with dad but I want you to be in there with me.
Mom: But I want to be out here with dad. That's why I married him so I could be with him every day! 
Matthew, speaking to Justin: I want to marry you! Then you could not go to school and no more tests and no more studying. Just play with me.
This has nothing to do with the story I just love this picture of Matthew. Found him like this one night.

4 comments:

Kevin and Kimi said...

Love it - the story and the picture!

Myranda said...

Love the pic! The Texas air is getting into his blood I suppose. :)

Unknown said...

You know...that little boy is a bit too smart for his own britches - you have your work cut out for you and that's for sure! Haha, love the pic too.

Tami said...

Heart melting - Both!!!