Oct. 2017
Tuesday, October 23, 2012
So Fast!
Justin recently got an ipad. My computer has been slowly dying and so as we started talking about what we were going to do when it actually did die. We decided (after much persuasion on Justin's part) that it would be more cost effective to just get him an ipad to take to school, and I could use his computer at home. Despite not really wanting to get the ipad, I must say that it has turned out fabulous, and everybody is happy. Justin is loving his new toy and it is working great for his classes at school. Now he doesn't have to buy most of his textbooks, he can just use the ipad. And I am LOVING having a computer that actually works. For example, I opened up both of the computers at the same time. Matthew is going to play a game, and I was going to do some work. My computer started up, I checked my e-mail, the blog, read a friends blog, messed with the old computer for a minute, and wrote this blog post. And just barely, right now, did the old computer finally open the website. So can you see why I am loving this new improvement in life? That is what I have been dealing with every time I want to do something on the computer. And of course, Matthew is also in heaven that we have an ipad. There is an app called zoo train. Ever since Matthew was little he would watch this youtube video of a guy doing a review of this app. He loves it! So that was the first, and only app we have downloaded for Matthew. That is all he ever wants to do. It's like the game was made just for Matthew.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We love this! FaceTime here we come!
What do you mean ever since he was a little boy...... he IS a little boy. I'm going to make a you tube video so he can watch me all the time. Yeah, I am that will be super cool. Stand by!
Post a Comment